Thursday, April 1, 2010

West Desert... A Whole Lot of Nothing.

Last weekend for a scouts outing we went to the west desert, which is just a whole lot of sage brush, shootin' guns, old rusty shot up stuff, and more shooting. But for this camping trip I decided to see what there was to shoot with my camera rather than a gun.

After seeing another photographers blog/webpage(wenderful365.blogspot.com), it encouraged me to post more pictures instead of meticulously sorting through the thousands of pictures that I took or have taken, but just post a bit of what I got for the time being. I'm slowly warming up to less perfection, and more fun. Although I still expect more clean and artistic photos in more serious posts, here is an attempt at a bit more fun.


Very, very many spent shotgun shells. We had to clean them up as a service project later.



Someone was smart enough to shoot at a propane tank.

7.62 x 39mm rounds. Very fun to shoot.


Still not very many photos... I'll work on posting more content in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment